With the business of solar power systems in the Philippines booming, people also got interested in the process of solar panel installation. Families who want to get solar panels on their rooftops to supply their electricity at home sometimes get worried about the installation process because they think it can damage their roofs. Even owners of business establishments get worried for this same reason. And this is why information on solar power systems as well as the installation process should be relayed simply to customers.
What you need to know before installing solar panels on your roof
Going solar and getting it installed in your rooftop is a challenge since you don’t have enough information on this process. This industry is still on the rise in the Philippines. Your neighbors probably don’t have it their roofs as well. So before going solar, ask yourself these questions:
- Can your roof support solar panels? Keep in mind these properties that your roof must have in order to use solar panels effectively: enough sun exposure, good structure, unobstructed roof in the future. Plus, make sure you comply with the homeowners’ rules in structures in your community.
- What kind of solar technology should you use? Will it be solar thermal or photovoltaic systems? Thermal systems make sense if you use a lot of heating processes in your home, but this is uncommon in homes.
- How can you connect to the grid? Get information on how you can connect to the grid before anything else. Ask your local power supplier.
- Is your solar power company trustworthy? Get to know your solar installer Philippines before committing to them. Make sure they are a reputable company like Solrev Energy.
Solar Panel Installation
Getting a solar power system for your home or business building is a great move. And you don’t have to worry about installation because solar power companies, like Solrev Energy, will be the one to do ever thing for you. However, being informed about its processes will help you better understand the technology of this renewable energy source.
For home and commercial use, the rooftop is usually the best location for solar panels. Additional equipment needed are the mounting hardware and appropriate flashings. The inverter will be installed near the main panel which can be indoor or outdoor but should be out of the sun. Batteries are also available for set-up if you decide to get some.
If you are ready to go solar, just contact your preferred company. Solrev Energy will be ready to assist you once you contact them.
Philippines solar energy is getting the attention it deserves these days. And it is timely because solar energy is the cleanest and most abundant renewable energy source available. The Philippines has only been using it for a few years which is unfortunate since the Philippines is in an area where the weather is always sunny, with only a few rainy months. Making use of the solar energy in factories here will definitely have numerous benefits including no negative environmental impact.
Solar power for factories
Factories do continuous processes daily, from manufacturing to packaging. Under one roof, different work can be done and these include assembling, repairing, testing, processing, storing and a lot more depending on your type of business. Because of this, factories consume a great deal of energy. It usually makes use of electricity and heat energy, and a lot of diesel for generators.
- Why should you use solar power for your factory?
- Factory buildings are usually designed with a large roof area and this makes it advantageous for solar panel installation.
- Solar energy can supply a large percentage of the factory’s electricity needs.
- It can counter the peak consumption of energy in your factory and can protect you from increasing electricity rates for at least 15 years and as long as 40 years.
- It is an investment that will pay for itself in a few years.
- A solar power systemis a reliable source of energy.
- It requires minimal maintenance.
- It can be installed on wherever as long as it faces direct sunlight, on garage roofs for example.
- You will be doing the world a big favor by cutting your factory’s carbon emission greatly.
- Here are some things that consume the greatest electricity in a factory:
- Fans and air conditioners
- Other electrical equipment
These machines and equipment consume great amounts of electricity. But this can be supplied by solar energy if you take the effort to understand solar power and get it installed in your factory. If you have solar panels on your roof, your electric bill will decrease immensely.
- Are there any constraints with the use of solar power in factories?
- There may be problems depending on your roof area and roof type. Night time use and unforeseen weather also pose constraints with the use of solar power.
These are just a few of the things you need to know if you’re getting solar panels for your factory. To learn more about this just visit , the fastest growing supplier of the best solar panels in the Philippines.