Philippines solar energy is getting the attention it deserves these days. And it is timely because solar energy is the cleanest and most abundant renewable energy source available. The Philippines has only been using it for a few years which is unfortunate since the Philippines is in an area where the weather is always sunny, with only a few rainy months. Making use of the solar energy in factories here will definitely have numerous benefits including no negative environmental impact.
Solar power for factories
Factories do continuous processes daily, from manufacturing to packaging. Under one roof, different work can be done and these include assembling, repairing, testing, processing, storing and a lot more depending on your type of business. Because of this, factories consume a great deal of energy. It usually makes use of electricity and heat energy, and a lot of diesel for generators.
- Why should you use solar power for your factory?
- Factory buildings are usually designed with a large roof area and this makes it advantageous for solar panel installation.
- Solar energy can supply a large percentage of the factory’s electricity needs.
- It can counter the peak consumption of energy in your factory and can protect you from increasing electricity rates for at least 15 years and as long as 40 years.
- It is an investment that will pay for itself in a few years.
- A solar power systemis a reliable source of energy.
- It requires minimal maintenance.
- It can be installed on wherever as long as it faces direct sunlight, on garage roofs for example.
- You will be doing the world a big favor by cutting your factory’s carbon emission greatly.
- Here are some things that consume the greatest electricity in a factory:
- Fans and air conditioners
- Other electrical equipment
These machines and equipment consume great amounts of electricity. But this can be supplied by solar energy if you take the effort to understand solar power and get it installed in your factory. If you have solar panels on your roof, your electric bill will decrease immensely.
- Are there any constraints with the use of solar power in factories?
- There may be problems depending on your roof area and roof type. Night time use and unforeseen weather also pose constraints with the use of solar power.
These are just a few of the things you need to know if you’re getting solar panels for your factory. To learn more about this just visit , the fastest growing supplier of the best solar panels in the Philippines.
Wouldn’t it be nice if your home were to run on Philippines solar energy? It will definitely reduce your electricity bills to a great extent. The Philippines is at an advantage when it comes to solar power,situated off the southeast coast of Asia where the climate is almost always sunny.The Philippines can gather abundant energy from the sun and run a whole house on its power in as little as 4-5 hours per day.
How to Use Solar Energy for Home Use
Solar energy is absorbed through solar panels. These panels should be situated in an area with direct sunlight,usually on the roof. It is a pretty simple process. Sunlight is absorbed and it is converted to energy that is released by the solar panel. The complication with this, however, is that the energy is usually in a direct current (DC) and not the voltage compatible for appliance use (AC). This is remedied by the use of an inverter. With this, you can then have solar power for all of your home appliances.
Advantages of Running your Home on Solar Power
Using solar panels to power a home and not rely solely on electricity from power companies will give you numerous benefits. Some of these are:
- Save on your electric bill
Your savings will rely on the size of your solar system. You can cut your expenses to an average of 50% or you can eliminate it completely and run exclusively on solar energy.
- Increase your house value in the market
Installing solar panels on your home will increase its worth depending on the how much watt you have installed. This will be quite an advantage if you plan on selling your house. It has also been found that houses with solar panels sell faster than those without it.
- Protect yourself from increasing electricity rates
Solar panels can last a minimum of 25 years and can even generate energy for as long as 40 years. This will be greatly advantageous since electricity rates are always increasing year after year. The Philippines has one of the most expensive electricity rates in the world.
- Decrease carbon emission
Carbon dioxide causes global warming which is a serious issue right now. The use of renewable energy decreases the carbon output that amounts to as much as 7 tons per year-per household, if electricity use comes from electric companies. Using solar power will greatly help our environment.
Solar power systems can be quite challenging to understand for the average person. Just visit SOLREV Energy for more information on this renewable energy source.
Being a country of more than 7000 islands under the Pacific sun, the Philippines has an abundance of sunlight to make solar power for home very much possible. It is unfortunate, however, that this energy source is not very well known in the country, especially in small, rural localities where electricity is very scarce. We usually just rely on electric companies or CO-OPs to supply us with the energy we need. Luckily, with SOLREV, people in the Philippines will become educated about solar energy and its use.
Philippines solar energy through SOLREV has been making its purpose known recently. It just hasn’t reached all of the country yet. At SOLREV, we not only provide you with equipment for solar energy consumption but also empower you with knowledge on the do’s, don’ts and why’s of solar energy.
Do’s: Invest in solar energy to cut back on monthly expenses, take control of your power needs, and help protect the environment.
Don’ts: Don’t get solar panels from unqualified or inexperienced contractors, demand a site visit, and expect a complete understanding and justification of the contractor’s recommendations with an accurate ROI.
Why?: Today solar energy is readily available and will be for a long time. It has the ability to help clients become energy independent and in some cases enjoy “Off-Grid” living.
Availability of solar power and energy storage for sale in the Philippines is easy accessed by anyone and anywhere because of SOLREV and our comprehensive and unique solutions.
Is Having a Solar Powered Home Worth It?
It is always the notion of many in the Philippines that only the rich can afford the use of solar energy. That thought was already proven to be untrue. Would you invest in solar panels and cut your electricity costs for at least 15, 20, even 25 years? Of course you would. Our country has one of the most expensive electricity charges in the world, after all. Using solar power will be a luxury anyone can afford if designed and installed properly.
Put these thoughts in mind if you plan on investing in solar panels.
- The sun is a very sustainable source of energy. It is a renewable source which we will never run out of. And it is quite advantageous to us Filipinos since our country is almost always sunny.
- Maintenance of the solar panels that collect energy is easy and effortless. It only needs a wipe down every few months. It is very easy and ready to use. In case a problem occurs, maintenance personnel, like in SOLREV, will be available to help you out.
- Solar panels are as silent as night. You wouldn’t have to worry about any noise like with bulky generators.
- Solar energy source is environmentally friendly. You will not have to worry about carbon emission destroying our world.
- Investing in solar panels that will pay for itself,guarantees our clients will continue to receive a benefit for their household and recognize their Return on Investment (ROI).
It is safe to say that solar energy is very advantageous today and will be even more valuable in the near future.