Philippines solar energy is getting the attention it deserves these days. And it is timely because solar energy is the cleanest and most abundant renewable energy source available. The Philippines has only been using it for a few years which is unfortunate since the Philippines is in an area where the weather is always sunny, with only a few rainy months. Making use of the solar energy in factories here will definitely have numerous benefits including no negative environmental impact.
Solar power for factories
Factories do continuous processes daily, from manufacturing to packaging. Under one roof, different work can be done and these include assembling, repairing, testing, processing, storing and a lot more depending on your type of business. Because of this, factories consume a great deal of energy. It usually makes use of electricity and heat energy, and a lot of diesel for generators.
- Why should you use solar power for your factory?
- Factory buildings are usually designed with a large roof area and this makes it advantageous for solar panel installation.
- Solar energy can supply a large percentage of the factory’s electricity needs.
- It can counter the peak consumption of energy in your factory and can protect you from increasing electricity rates for at least 15 years and as long as 40 years.
- It is an investment that will pay for itself in a few years.
- A solar power systemis a reliable source of energy.
- It requires minimal maintenance.
- It can be installed on wherever as long as it faces direct sunlight, on garage roofs for example.
- You will be doing the world a big favor by cutting your factory’s carbon emission greatly.
- Here are some things that consume the greatest electricity in a factory:
- Fans and air conditioners
- Other electrical equipment
These machines and equipment consume great amounts of electricity. But this can be supplied by solar energy if you take the effort to understand solar power and get it installed in your factory. If you have solar panels on your roof, your electric bill will decrease immensely.
- Are there any constraints with the use of solar power in factories?
- There may be problems depending on your roof area and roof type. Night time use and unforeseen weather also pose constraints with the use of solar power.
These are just a few of the things you need to know if you’re getting solar panels for your factory. To learn more about this just visit , the fastest growing supplier of the best solar panels in the Philippines.