Philippines solar energy is getting the attention it deserves these days. And it is timely because solar energy is the cleanest and most abundant renewable energy source available. The Philippines has only been using it for a few years which is unfortunate since the Philippines is in an area where the weather is always sunny, with only a few rainy months. Making use of the solar energy in factories here will definitely have numerous benefits including no negative environmental impact.
Solar power for factories
Factories do continuous processes daily, from manufacturing to packaging. Under one roof, different work can be done and these include assembling, repairing, testing, processing, storing and a lot more depending on your type of business. Because of this, factories consume a great deal of energy. It usually makes use of electricity and heat energy, and a lot of diesel for generators.
- Why should you use solar power for your factory?
- Factory buildings are usually designed with a large roof area and this makes it advantageous for solar panel installation.
- Solar energy can supply a large percentage of the factory’s electricity needs.
- It can counter the peak consumption of energy in your factory and can protect you from increasing electricity rates for at least 15 years and as long as 40 years.
- It is an investment that will pay for itself in a few years.
- A solar power systemis a reliable source of energy.
- It requires minimal maintenance.
- It can be installed on wherever as long as it faces direct sunlight, on garage roofs for example.
- You will be doing the world a big favor by cutting your factory’s carbon emission greatly.
- Here are some things that consume the greatest electricity in a factory:
- Fans and air conditioners
- Other electrical equipment
These machines and equipment consume great amounts of electricity. But this can be supplied by solar energy if you take the effort to understand solar power and get it installed in your factory. If you have solar panels on your roof, your electric bill will decrease immensely.
- Are there any constraints with the use of solar power in factories?
- There may be problems depending on your roof area and roof type. Night time use and unforeseen weather also pose constraints with the use of solar power.
These are just a few of the things you need to know if you’re getting solar panels for your factory. To learn more about this just visit , the fastest growing supplier of the best solar panels in the Philippines.
Many malls in the Philippines are now going solar due to the advantages of commercial solar power. Numerous homes have been installing solar panels on their roofs because of long term benefits, and the business sector won’t be left behind.Solar energy is actually the current trend in the power industry and early adopters are seeing the true benefits. The Philippines has been dependent on coal and diesel for its energy needs for a long time; it’s time we start using more from an energy source that is readily available and much more sustainable.
Why your Commercial Building Should go Solar
Although the market for solar energy has greatly increased in the recent years, it still only supplies a minimal percentage of our country’s energy. So why should you start utilizing solar power in your business? Here are some reasons that you should consider:
- Prices of solar power systems have greatly decreased as compared to prices 5 years ago.
- Your business can maintain lesser energy rates.
- Your business can have predictable electricity costs.
- You can reduce your buildings operational costs.
- You will lessen your carbon footprint and use “green” marketing strategy.
- Solar power systems are low maintenance but highly reliable.
- Commercial buildings’ usual designs are quite suitable for a solar power system.
- Going solar in the Philippines is advantageous because of its sunny weather.
It is unfortunate, however, that many businesses do not know or refuse to believe the benefits they will reap if they install solar panels in their establishments. They only think of solar power systems as a high technology power source that will require a lot of money. What they should be thinking is that commercial solar energy systems will work great with any type of business and buildings no matter which industry they belong.
If you are still unconvinced about the advantages of using the sun’s energy to power your business, think of these problems:
- Expensive electric bills
- Continuous operations
- Increasing electricity rates
No matter what your business is, if you suffer from these factors, you should consider going solar. Solar power companies, like SOLREV Energy, will be happy to give you information and educate you about solar energy. They not only provide you with the supplies you will need for your solar power system but they will assist you and help you understand more. It is through education that we gain knowledge and reap benefits from it, after all. Just visit to know more.
The future is bright for solar energy in the Philippines. Our country may be a little bit late with the use of this renewable energy, but we are catching up fast. Many homes now have solar panels on their rooftops to supply their electricity needs. The first solar powered streetlights in Manila shined a few years back. Malls are also going solar as their energy source. Moreover, the business industry is turning their factories and establishments solar, too. Why the hype about the sun’s energy?
Why go solar in the Philippines?
- One of the reasons why the Philippines should go solar is because of its climate. Situated in the Pacific, with only two seasons, wet and dry, it is home to summer almost year-round. It is almost always sunny and tourists visit its islands for that reason. During the dry season, the sun can be very harsh. but use that to your advantage and get solar panels to absorb the sun’s energy for your consumption.
- Electricity in the Philippines is very costly. We rank 5thin a list of the world’s most expensive power rates. That’s reason enough for you to go solar and control your energy future.
- As a developing country, coal is still the main energy source here in the Philippines. Many businesses are being set up each year, Commercial and Industrial solar energy applications would mean cutting down on company costs and would put companies in charge of their respective energy futures in the Philippines.
- Advantages of going solar in your business
- Return on investment. Yes,solar panels are an investment. In most cases Commercial clients experience ROI’s of 5-years or less. Long-term benefits include static cost projections for power over system life cycles of 25-30 years.
- Maintain power cost. Every year electricity rates increase, but if you have a solar power system, you will benefit from a hedge to protect yourself and your company from this added expense.
- Eco-friendly promotion. Include your use of clean energy in your marketing strategy. With the many “green” enthusiasts in the Philippines, your company will earn a lot of empathy and notariety because of your use of renewable energy.
Is there a drawback to going solar?
- You may think twice about installing solar panels because it can be expensive. Given the ROI time frame and cost predictability benefit, the investment is well worth it and SOLREV will guide you through the process to insure your satisfaction..
- Solar has one inherent drawback, we need the sun to produce electricity. Solar batteries are available for this reason. You can contact solar panel suppliers, like SOLREV Energy, for information on this.
Whether you go solar for residential, business or industrial use, the benefits greatly outweigh any disadvantages, especially if you live in the Philippines. You only need to be more informed about solar energy. You can contact if you wish to know more.
Wouldn’t it be nice if your home were to run on Philippines solar energy? It will definitely reduce your electricity bills to a great extent. The Philippines is at an advantage when it comes to solar power,situated off the southeast coast of Asia where the climate is almost always sunny.The Philippines can gather abundant energy from the sun and run a whole house on its power in as little as 4-5 hours per day.
How to Use Solar Energy for Home Use
Solar energy is absorbed through solar panels. These panels should be situated in an area with direct sunlight,usually on the roof. It is a pretty simple process. Sunlight is absorbed and it is converted to energy that is released by the solar panel. The complication with this, however, is that the energy is usually in a direct current (DC) and not the voltage compatible for appliance use (AC). This is remedied by the use of an inverter. With this, you can then have solar power for all of your home appliances.
Advantages of Running your Home on Solar Power
Using solar panels to power a home and not rely solely on electricity from power companies will give you numerous benefits. Some of these are:
- Save on your electric bill
Your savings will rely on the size of your solar system. You can cut your expenses to an average of 50% or you can eliminate it completely and run exclusively on solar energy.
- Increase your house value in the market
Installing solar panels on your home will increase its worth depending on the how much watt you have installed. This will be quite an advantage if you plan on selling your house. It has also been found that houses with solar panels sell faster than those without it.
- Protect yourself from increasing electricity rates
Solar panels can last a minimum of 25 years and can even generate energy for as long as 40 years. This will be greatly advantageous since electricity rates are always increasing year after year. The Philippines has one of the most expensive electricity rates in the world.
- Decrease carbon emission
Carbon dioxide causes global warming which is a serious issue right now. The use of renewable energy decreases the carbon output that amounts to as much as 7 tons per year-per household, if electricity use comes from electric companies. Using solar power will greatly help our environment.
Solar power systems can be quite challenging to understand for the average person. Just visit SOLREV Energy for more information on this renewable energy source.
It was only a few years back when the first solar powered street lights Philippines shined on the streets of Pasig City. 27 street lights were installed as part of the Clean Air Month. And it is quite overwhelming that the government is acknowledging the benefits of using solar power in our country.
How do these street lights work?
These street lights, with batteries and solar panels on top, absorb the sun’s energy throughout the day and converts it to electricity at night. The streetlights automatically light up and run from 6pm to 5:30am.
What benefits do we get from using them?
The use of solar energy to light up streetlights cuts down the government’s monthly electrical bill by almost 70%. It not only gives us a financial benefit but is also renewable energy source. As a renewable energy, it lowers carbon emission and pollutants.
How much do these solar powered street lights cost?
A solar street light can cost between P30,000-P49,000, depending on the type of light and height of the streetlight pole itself. This investment will pay for itself in 2-3 years, while lasting up to 25-years.
What about its maintenance? How much will it cost?
Solar panel maintenance is pretty easy. It only needs to be wiped down every few months.
Using solar power electricity is a way to help with the issues of global warming and the decreasing, harmful energy sources that have been in use for centuries. Our government is doing its share to lessen the problems we have with regards to this. It is envisioned that solar powered street lamps will light up all the streets of the Philippines, especially in remote areas.
For now, billion-peso projects on solar powered streetlights are underway all over the Philippines. This is a wonderful step towards a holistically better nation.
Some of our countrymen are also using solar power for electricity at home and in some business establishments. It is now time for us to extend our knowledge of this renewable energy source to our less fortunate fellowmen for them to recognize its enormous benefits to us and to our environment.
SOLREV Energy is here to supply your residential, commercial, government, and educational renewable energy solutions; that are both sustainable and economical. Your solar powered streetlights and solar installation needs here in the Philippines, will be met with excellent customer support and quality solutions.
Filipinos are now getting acquainted with the idea of using solar panels for home use. We can see some of our fellow country men already using this type of energy source in their houses. Malls, Companies, Schools, Hospitals, and even churches have been using solar power for a while now. Many Filipinos are still uninformed about the use of solar panels, SOLREV is here to answer some questions that may weigh on your mind.
Practicality of Solar Power Use
Can I use solar panels at home?
- Provided you have enough space open to direct sunlight for the solar panels to collect enough sunlight for your home.
How much do home solar panels Philippines cost?
- It would depend on the quality of the equipment, but it usually ranges from Php100,000 to Php150,000 per kilowatt.
How many solar panels does my house need?
- That would depend on the amount of energy you use at home. If you wish to go completely solar powered, you would need more panels and effective battery storage.This would also benefit you in cases of typhoons, ‘brown-outs’ or inadequate sunlight.
- A grid-tied solar panel installation is advisable. It will hook up to your local electricity provider and will integrate seamlessly without any hassles or concern by you.
Solar panels are expensive. Will I really be saving money?
- If you have a 1 kilowatt solar panel system installed, you will be saving around Php2,000 per month. Let’s say your solar panels cost Php150,000. It would actually pay for itself in 7 years. And you can still use those panels for at least 15 years. There is a lot of savings and you are in control of future expenses related to power.
What if it’s the rainy season where it can be cloudy for weeks?
- The Philippines has an average of 5hours of sunlight per day. You would still be able to use your solar panels even if it gets rainy or cloudy. The panels used by SOLREV have all been selected for what is called “low light” performance. These panels still make electricity very efficiently in low light levels. Having a suitable battery storage system allows you to extend the power consumption.
What is SOLREV?
- SOLREV Energy is a growing supplier of renewable energy in the Western Pacific. They offer sustainable and economical renewable energy solutions to their clients, from residential, commercial, to government sectors.
Philippines solar power is quite vast, only if you have the resources to collect this energy. With our climate and geographical position, we have an advantage to use the the sun’s energy. Proper education and guidance will be the key to using this sustainable energy to its fullest and create the best benefit for our clients.
Any more questions? Just visit SOLREV . We are willing to educate and help you.
Being a country of more than 7000 islands under the Pacific sun, the Philippines has an abundance of sunlight to make solar power for home very much possible. It is unfortunate, however, that this energy source is not very well known in the country, especially in small, rural localities where electricity is very scarce. We usually just rely on electric companies or CO-OPs to supply us with the energy we need. Luckily, with SOLREV, people in the Philippines will become educated about solar energy and its use.
Philippines solar energy through SOLREV has been making its purpose known recently. It just hasn’t reached all of the country yet. At SOLREV, we not only provide you with equipment for solar energy consumption but also empower you with knowledge on the do’s, don’ts and why’s of solar energy.
Do’s: Invest in solar energy to cut back on monthly expenses, take control of your power needs, and help protect the environment.
Don’ts: Don’t get solar panels from unqualified or inexperienced contractors, demand a site visit, and expect a complete understanding and justification of the contractor’s recommendations with an accurate ROI.
Why?: Today solar energy is readily available and will be for a long time. It has the ability to help clients become energy independent and in some cases enjoy “Off-Grid” living.
Availability of solar power and energy storage for sale in the Philippines is easy accessed by anyone and anywhere because of SOLREV and our comprehensive and unique solutions.
Is Having a Solar Powered Home Worth It?
It is always the notion of many in the Philippines that only the rich can afford the use of solar energy. That thought was already proven to be untrue. Would you invest in solar panels and cut your electricity costs for at least 15, 20, even 25 years? Of course you would. Our country has one of the most expensive electricity charges in the world, after all. Using solar power will be a luxury anyone can afford if designed and installed properly.
Put these thoughts in mind if you plan on investing in solar panels.
- The sun is a very sustainable source of energy. It is a renewable source which we will never run out of. And it is quite advantageous to us Filipinos since our country is almost always sunny.
- Maintenance of the solar panels that collect energy is easy and effortless. It only needs a wipe down every few months. It is very easy and ready to use. In case a problem occurs, maintenance personnel, like in SOLREV, will be available to help you out.
- Solar panels are as silent as night. You wouldn’t have to worry about any noise like with bulky generators.
- Solar energy source is environmentally friendly. You will not have to worry about carbon emission destroying our world.
- Investing in solar panels that will pay for itself,guarantees our clients will continue to receive a benefit for their household and recognize their Return on Investment (ROI).
It is safe to say that solar energy is very advantageous today and will be even more valuable in the near future.